« Home | Bill Gates Runs Like A Girl » | The Best 23 Seconds on Television » | In Spite of That, We Call This Friday Good » | Purpose Driven Preaching (Or, the Purpose of Preac... » | New Album Purchases » | Why I'm Not A Dispensationalist » | Why I'm Now a Credobaptist » | Proper Use of Proof Texts » | Merry Christmas! » | LibraryThing »

Elderly Gang Warfare on the Streets of Reykjavík

A brilliant video for a beautiful song. All the reasons why Sigur Ros is one of my favorite bands.

(Here's the video in WindowsMedia player if the RealPlayer link doesn't work.)

Labels:

That's awesome. I love that video so much.

The video for Glosoli is really great, too.

Agreed. Both videos really capture the feelings that their music evokes in me.

(Here's the Glosoli video, for the uninitiated. And for those with a better video card than my iBook's, watch it in its full cinematic glory.)

Post a Comment