« Home | Bill Gates Runs Like A Girl » | The Best 23 Seconds on Television » | In Spite of That, We Call This Friday Good » | Purpose Driven Preaching (Or, the Purpose of Preac... » | New Album Purchases » | Why I'm Not A Dispensationalist » | Why I'm Now a Credobaptist » | Proper Use of Proof Texts » | Merry Christmas! » | LibraryThing »

Elderly Gang Warfare on the Streets of Reykjavík

A brilliant video for a beautiful song. All the reasons why Sigur Ros is one of my favorite bands.

(Here's the video in WindowsMedia player if the RealPlayer link doesn't work.)

Labels:

Agreed. Both videos really capture the feelings that their music evokes in me.

(Here's the Glosoli video, for the uninitiated. And for those with a better video card than my iBook's, watch it in its full cinematic glory.)

Post a Comment