« Home | Accomplished Today... » | "I want my God and I want my family!" » | Mr. Pibb + Red Vines = Crazy Delicious » | Another reason to praise the Lord » | I can't explain / The state that I'm in » | Persecuted Church » | Letter to the DN » | Brilliant! » | Emergents Among Us » | Intelligent Design »

LibraryThing

Here's a fun Christmas Break project for you bibliophiles; LibraryThing is like Audioscrobbler for books. You enter your book collection and then it networks you with other people who have similar collections. It also allows for tags (a la flickr), reviews, ratings, comments, and more. A free account will let you enter up to 200 books, so I suggest checking it out.

Of course, if you see that I'm lacking something in my collection, feel free to give it to me. :)

My Profile
My Catalogue

Labels:

Curse you, Andrew! One more stupid internet thing that I shouldn't be wasting time on, but which nevertheless has an irresistable pull on me. I've added a link to my library (as well as yours) on the side of our blog, under "Reading."

Post a Comment