« Home | A Very Quick Post Without Pictures or Anything Int... » | An Extremely Perceptive Baptist » | True Story » | Science and Scripture » | Household Baptisms » | Modern Apostles » | There's a First Time for Everything » | The Wisdom of Christianity » | Wisdom Literature » | The Joys of Seminary »

Wonderful Week

I have a very exciting week coming up. First, I picked up my good friend Dan, who goes to seminary at Gordon-Conwell, from the airport at Atlanta yesterday. He's staying with me until Wednesday. He partly came to visit me and to see my seminary, but his main justification is that...

Second, Beeson Divinity School is hosting their annual preaching conference. Our speaker will be Cleophus LaRue, the associate professor of preaching at Princeton (apparently they have an amazing preaching department there, even if their theology and biblical studies departments aren't exactly producing lots of good things to preach).

Then, on Friday I fly out to Chicago to visit my girlfriend. It should be an amazing time--I'm finally going to get to see Moody Bible Institute, where she goes to school, not to mention getting to see her for the first time in a month and a half.

It should be a very good week.

Labels: , , ,