« Home | * NEWSFLASH * » | Fun With Personality Assessment » | A Thought for Good Friday » | My Favorite Poet » | It's Official » | The Privation of Good and The Neverending Story » | The Philosophy of LOST » | Florence's Angry Skies » | New Pictures » | Coffee and Cigarettes, Approximately »

Why Christian Scientists Shouldn't Be Allowed Near Puppets

Labels: , ,

But I don't wanna see the space angels face to face!

And what does that alien have around his waist?

I think it's a utility belt of sorts.

"There's life on many different planets / Just like many people have their own different talents"

I think it contained the souls of the puppets sitting on either sides.

You mean "Chip the Black Boy!"?

Wow. That's amazing.

y'know, I think we need a puppet ministry at Zion. Like for a childrens' sermon, maybe. This looks so, ... well, so ... *effortless.*

I'm now picturing Bart helping with a puppet show... fun images. Scary, but fun.

Post a Comment