« Home | The big 2-1 » | Restroom Soteriology » | Restroom Sociology » | Reformed Baptist? » | Free Music » | What's for dinner? » | Spurgeon on Nature's Refreshment » | English Standard Version » | » | New Music »

DWebb plays ISTUD and SMASGF (and some CC) in MN

I posted some pictures from our roadtrip to the Derek Webb concert in Minneapolis.

Have a look.

Also, here's the setlist, to the best of my recollection. Those of you who went, help me out if you can:

The Times They Are A'Changin (Dylan cover)
Now I Want A Broken Heart
Thankful
Saint and Sinner
Reputation
Medication
Can't Lose You
Somewhere North
Rich Young Ruler
*Talk on Blood and Water Ministries*
Are You Washed in the Blood of the Lamb? (Guthrie cover)
Ballad in Plain Red
Wedding Dress
Lover Pt. 2
I Repent
Lover

Edit: And now I'm kicking myself because I just found out that The Decemberists played a show Saturday night in downtown Minneapolis. We were there, and we missed it.

Labels: ,

I know! Oh well, Nathaniel and Emily got their baseball fix, and it wasn't TOO boring...



...But still, The Decemberists!

wow. i was too busy playing tic-tac-toe on my hand with bethany at the twins game to go to a stupid awesome decemberists concert.

Post a Comment