« Home | Chasm Lake » | Rocky Mountain Breakdown » | Pack Up Your Bags! » | Ethnic Identity Day » | » | History and Worldview » | A Taste » | Casimir Pulaski Day » | For those who like puzzles/riddles/games... » | Tag: Andrew »

Full-Length Narnia Trailer

Not quite an LCS production, but it may suffice...

Labels:

Well the only difference I can see between this trailer and the LCS production is the singing.

The high-pitched, off-key singing.

Bethany,
Are they doing all seven??

I agree, I didn't even know Liam Neeson was doing the voice of Aslan, but I watched the trailer and recognized the voice right off. At least it's not James Earl Jones.

I got goosebumps during the scene with the Beavers. I love "He-Beaver and She-Beaver."

My little heart can't take the excitement!

I heard that Disney, after seeing some very promising results in the first movie, gave the thumbs-up for them (whoever the company who makes this is) to make the next two. As for the rest, I think that it does matter how much money this one makes.

Post a Comment