« Home | Ethnic Identity Day » | » | History and Worldview » | A Taste » | Casimir Pulaski Day » | For those who like puzzles/riddles/games... » | Tag: Andrew » | Another Hymn » | Discovery » | No Direction Home »

Pack Up Your Bags!

For those of you who (like me) loved The 50 States Song at the Sufjan show, I bring you, courtesy of Cawleyblog, a live recording of The 50 States Song.

Interestingly, I noticed that the lyric following "Visit Nebraska" is "There's nothing to do." Either they changed the lyrics for the Omaha show or people were yelling so that I couldn't hear it (probably the latter), but I failed to catch that line at the show. It makes the song even better.

Labels:

Haha, yeah I definitely didn't catch that lyric there either, but I agree, it makes the song 10 times better.

-Natalie

Post a Comment