« Home | Discovery » | No Direction Home » | Potpourri » | Sufjan and the Illinoisemakers » | Investigatory Journalism » | Islamic Calvinism » | Factoid » | Mr. Shing Goes to Hollywood » | Ooooh! It's Talking Jesus!!! » | I Survived the Gideon Gauntlet, Fall 2005 »

Another Hymn

I bring you a new arrangement of yet another William Cowper hymn: "O For A Closer Walk With God." Gregorian chant meets droning folk with a healthy dose of electronica. This was entirely too much fun to make.

Download it!

Remember, the files are only available for seven days. And please only download once since there's a 25 download limit.

Edit: I made a My Space site to host the mp3s.

Labels:

Well I liked it. My roommate thought it was Wiccan music (as you know, they have many albums). What did your mom say to THIS one?

"Very creative, dear."

Actually mom hasn't heard it yet, so we'll see...

As for the Wiccan comparison, I'll take it as a compliment. The further I can get from CCM the better.

I'm a big fan of "Wiccan Worship: Second Circle."

Post a Comment