« Home | No Direction Home » | Potpourri » | Sufjan and the Illinoisemakers » | Investigatory Journalism » | Islamic Calvinism » | Factoid » | Mr. Shing Goes to Hollywood » | Ooooh! It's Talking Jesus!!! » | I Survived the Gideon Gauntlet, Fall 2005 » | More news about the Prayer of Jabez »

Discovery

Today I realized that my iBook actually has a halfway decent microphone built into it. Thus, I've wasted several hours recording a couple songs. If I had a way to post them, I would. I've got them on my iPod, so if you'd like to hear them, ask me sometime. (If you're one of the two readers whom I don't know in the real world, you're out of luck I guess.)


This will surely ruin my academic career.

Labels:

You know, you could try audioblogger. Maybe try your house phone's speakerphone and it might not be that bad. If anything, the crappy sound transfer might make for that "old-timey" effect which you could chalk up to creative expression. What else have you got to lose? Other than a few hours playing on the computer/banjo.

I could...but the quality would be worse than Iron and Wine's "Creek Drank the Cradle," which has it's own particular charm, but it's already been done.

If anyone knows of a free mp3 hosting site, let me know.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Excellent! Except that I have to email it.

OK, so if anyone really wants to hear my demos, let me know and I'll email them to you. As of now, I have a new arrangement of the hymn "There Is A Fountain," and a short original instrumental piece.

WHERE would we be without Bethany? The ramifications of that is simply mind-boggling.

Sneaky, yet ingenious.

These files are available for seven days or "a limited number of downloads."

There is a Fountain
Untitled

Post a Comment