« Home | Blues Clues Sings the Blues (sorry, 'blues' worked... » | Aristotelian Robots » | AudioScrobbler » | The Music » | The Friendly Skies » | Shuffling off to San Antonio » | It begins » | More Late Nights But No Late Papers » | Late Nights and Late-Canaanite Ostraca » | Call it a prayer request »

We incorporated!

Actually, I'm somewhat confused. I found this site, and I guess we're rich. Does anyone have any idea what the heck this is? I mean, I haven't received any money from this yet--if I did, I would certainly already have my Boy Meets World DVD set. But I still don't. But that's another story.

Labels:

Hey, we're all incorporated! (By "we" I mean Bethany and I, since those are the only other two sites I checked) but uh ... what are blogshares? And how can I cash them in ASAP? Being in a stats class, you'd think I'd be able to decipher some of this. Seeing as I can't, a good grade in that class looks futile ...

Post a Comment