« Home | Big 12 Championship Pre-Game Thoughts » | Semester in (Brief) Review » | New Creation » | More letters... » | Letters from the Underground » | My New Tanakh » | A New Post » | I just thought that was funny.In other news: I'm e... » | It's Been A Long, Long Time » | Quotes from the Bus »

J. I. Packer

I blogged earlier about the conference held in September at Beeson Divinity School, the "J. I. Packer and the Future of Evangelicalism" (read more about the conference here). I just noticed on Beeson's website that they are offering a free mp3 file of Packer's comments at the end of the conference. I highly recommend that you listen to it--in this, he sums up his life's work and offers guidance for he sees as the church's greatest need right now. It was, by far, the highlight of the conference.

Labels: ,