« Home | Perseverance of the Saints » | My brother is the statistics major, not me » | Thievery Lips (or Flaming Corporation) » | A tape in hand... » | Coffee Etiquette » | Yet Another Derek Webb Post » | Embarrassment is... » | "Baby Got Book" » | Why I Am A Backpacker » | Misunderstatement »

Public Transportation

The guys on the bus from one of the neighborhood group homes were discussing politics today. Here's what I overheard:

Guy 1: We should never have gone to war.

Guy 2: Yeah. You know what we should do...I think we should throw Sadaam in jail. Probably for almost ten years.

Guy 1: More like for life. Lock him up for life.

--------------

Guy 1: Gas is $2.04. I should have voted for Kerry. I should have voted for John Kerry. Instead I voted for Bush. Ever since he got elected for five more years, gas prices have gone up.

Labels: ,

WOW. That is the sort of stupidity I expect to see in Arkansas, not Nebraska!

5yrs huh? lol

Aaron ... I am SO glad you are not making informing decisions about our government.

Post a Comment