« Home | While My Fingers Press Onto The Strings (Yet Anoth... » | More fame » | Potpourri » | Top 5 Reasons I Love Being a Legislative Page » | The Sexiest Man Alive! » | Leave it to Apple » | Happiness is... » | Favorite Songs of the Last Few Months » | Catchphrase Humor » | All Hail the Nebraska Legislature! »

This should make me the most popular kid in school...

I recently procured a Windows Media file of Napoleon Dynamite doing the Letterman Top 10 for a night about one and half months ago. If you are interested in the file, send me an e-mail to firstNamelastName@gmail.com (my first name is Jacob and my last name is Gerber--there's no period or anything between the two names). It is about 2.4 megabytes, and it is a .wmv file, so make sure your computer and your e-mail account will be cool with that before going through the downloading process.

Labels: